Monday, April 19, 2010

P90X

This weekend we headed north for my little sisters senior prom. Bittersweet that all of us are done with prom. I thought I would never see the day. It was a fun filled weekend and Tamra looked beautiful!

When we returned home we started the P90X workout program. Yesterday was chest and back along with abs. I was surprised how well it went. I though I would be dripping with sweat, but they actually give you plenty of time to rest in between sets. I took a shower afterward and could hardly wash my hair though. Jello arms!
Today was the Plyometrics. This was intense. There was sweat pouring off of me. "Explosive cardio jumping routine proven to dramatically improve athletic performance". The websites explanation of it. I will be lucky if I can walk by the time I get home from work today. Gratefully no abs today.

P88X left. I am going to stick it out! Can't wait to see some hardcore results!

1 comment:

Bekka said...

Explosive cardio jumping. Oh my! :)

You can do this! Keep up the good work!