Thursday, May 13, 2010

Salt Lake City
















I returned from Salt Lake City on Sunday. I had a wonderful time and was so excited to get back home to Brian and Piper. The things I miss the most while I'm away... Brian, Piper, my bed, my pillow, and my shower. Ahhh... home!

It was beautiful in the mountains though. Little bit cold and difficult to do my running due to a decrease in oxygen associated with altitude. All in all, it was amazing to see mountains with snow on top.
This week has been exhausting at work. Being off for 3 days and then coming back with jet lag to a very busy first of the month schedule wears me out. I have Monday and Tuesday off, however, which will be nice and well deserved. It's our 2 year anniversary! Well... posting some pictures from our trip.

3 comments:

Erica said...

What was in Salt Lake City?!?! I will be praying the Lords lead you in the plans or decisions you will be making. I miss you, friend.

Bekka said...

It looks beautiful!

Tiffeney said...

Erica,
I had a conference for perinatal social workers. It was so good. Learned a ton of good stuff. I miss you too and I'm praying for you while you are away from Justin in Morehead.