Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Slacker

I have really been slacking in regard to this blog. Things have been so crazy and fast this summer that I have had little time to blog. And to be honest... I don't really have much to say. Lists work best for me....

1. We have been to three weddings this summer. One co-worker, one cousin, and one college friend. We have another in Nov that I am really looking forward to.
2. I had a "staycation" last week instead of a vacation. I took the whole week off and stayed home expect for a couple of days. One day I went to Knoxville with an awesome friend, Jesse. One day Brian and I went to Mammoth Cave. If you have not been, you totally need to go. The other day we visited my parents and checked out their new kitchen.
3. Job hunting is still underway for Brian. He has had about 4 interviews this summer, but nothing has come of them. We are still waiting for the Lord to show us our next step... I feel like this statement is on repeat in my life.

Well... that's about it. I am so not exciting!

No comments: