Monday, September 14, 2009

No real title

Sometimes I sit and think for a long time about what I am going to blog about. And I feel it never fails that I still don't have anything interesting to say. So I will bless you w/ a recap of my weekend.
Brian went out of town on Friday morning to Mississippi for a football game. Friday wasn't bad since I had to work all day anyway. After work I went to the Thomas' house for dinner. I am so blessed by them and their hospitality. I really wanted to stay and watch Cool Runnings w/ them and their children, however Piper had been in her cage since 8:00am and it was going on 8:30 pm when I left their home. Friday night I did not sleep well. When we first got married it was hard for me to sleep because I was in the bed w/ someone else. Now I can't sleep if he is not in the bed w/ me. I put pillows up where he would naturally be.
Saturday I didn't get out of bed until 10:30. That is so unusual for me. I guess because I didn't sleep the night before. I ran like 10 millions errands. First to London to get dog food @ tractor supply, then to the Wal-Mart there because it is so nice. The one in Williamsburg has NOTHING!!! Then I came home and went to the grocery. By the time I got home and pulled the groceries inside and put them away it was like 3:30. My day was almost gone all together. So I cleaned a little, made me some tuna helper and sat on the couch and read. Brian finally rolled in the door @ 3:00am.
I really miss him when he is gone! It makes me appreciate him that much more.

No comments: